Friday, January 2, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: New Years Fandom Resolutions

It's the first Fandom Friday of the year!
This week The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick want to know our 5 New Years FANDOM resolutions.

1. Wear My Geektastic Tees: I have a bunch of geeky tees that I have gotten from the T-shirt a day sites like Teefury, Ript Apparel and TeeVillian. The problem is I never get out enough to wear them, it seems like a waste to wear them alone in my fortress of solitude. Another part of this resolution is to stop buying so many of these shirt. Really, this is only a small collection of what I have. I don't include Megan Lara's designs in my non buying goal because I kind of need them. The bottom row are Megan Lara's designs. So pretty and detailed.

2. Books of Ember: After reading the Hunger Games and Mortal Instruments series I have become a devoted YA fan. I read Beautiful Creatures but it just didn't pull me in. So the YA series I want to start next is The Books of Ember series by Jeanne Dupau. I'm open to any YA series suggestion. Only I really hated Twilight.

3. Return to Alice: Madness Returns: I started playing in November but I got stuck in a difficult area, then the holidays took over. It has been a casualty of the "December Void". Soon.

4.Nail Art and Cosplay: I want to get back into attempting nail art again. I have a ton of nail polish that I haven't been using. This will be a Pinterest Fail waiting to happen. Also I have always wanted to get into cosplay. I have seen so many amazing bloggers post their cosplay pics and I want to try. Maybe something like Attack on Titan or Chiana from Farscape

5. Game of Thrones Re-Watch:  I would really like to re-watch the entire GoT series before the new season begins. This is the least likely to happen out of all of these resolutions. Maybe it can happen.




2 comments:

  1. I'm horrible at wearing my fandom shirts from those places. Normally I only wear them at cons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with nail art! It's such a fun hobby (even with the dreaded Pinterest fails). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...