Friday, January 30, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Favorite Fandom Accessories I Own

This week's 5 Fandom Friday is about Fandom Accessories. Luckily I have quite a few of these. 5 Fandom Friday is the genius idea from The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick.

1. Tee Shirts
I've posted pics of my Doctor Who shirts and some other nerdy shirts but these are from the other side of my fandom loves. David Bowie and Labyrinth shirts because I love him.
The Zydrate shirt is from Repo! The Genetic Opera, a guilty pleasure of mine.
Muse shirts from their shows in Oklahoma. I won the tickets to the Resistance Tour show in OKC from my favorite radio station in Tulsa Z 104.5 the Edge. Not only did I get tickets but they drove all the winners there in a bus. Free ride? Why thank you.
And of course my musical theatre shirts. I am a RentHead.

2. Broadway Cares Tote
Again with my musical theatre love.
I got this tote a few years ago from Broadway Cares. They are a non-profit AIDS fundraising group. They also carry some really great theatre products. Everything from signed cds and books to umbrellas and blankets.
I have seen about half of the musicals featured on this tote. Thank god for touring companies

3. Nerdy Socks
What would a true nerd be without some geektastic socks. I've got Doctor Who and Deadpool. I need some Harley Quinn ones

 4. Buttons
I have a growing collection of buttons. Some are from musicals, like Avenue Q and Spamalot. Some are from TV and film, Doctor Who and Rocky Horror. I even have some from the Muse concerts I went to. Also a ton of LootCrate ones. I feel like I need more. I want to cover this old purse.

5. Alice in Wonderland Wallet
I got this for my birthday last year. If only they made an American McGee version ; )


10 comments:

  1. LOVE the nerdy socks! I love socks! I need to get more of them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with nerdy socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Lol Looks like we all love nerdy socks : )

      Delete
  4. A free Muse concert?!? Lucky youuuu!!! Repo! is one of my favorite movies. I actually haven't watched it in a while, but I was obsessed with the music and costumes.. Blind Mag <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not ashamed to admit I have the soundtrack to Repo! Really great songs

      Delete
  5. My brother and I were just talking about how amazing it would be to see Muse, that's so great you won tickets for their show! Love the musical theatre swag as well. :) (And nerdy socks are totally the best)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Muse play twice in arena tours and they may be one of the best live bands ever

      Delete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...