Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend and Bad Gaming Habits Update

Mother's Day was last Sunday so I'm a little behind on this. 
On Saturday I made bath bombs with my mom. It is something we have been wanting to try and make for a while.
And for once we managed to get everything needed for one of our projects.
At first it seemed to be going smashing.
Then the first batch (pink) started to sweat from either the humidity or too much liquid in the mix. They felt like sticky sushi rice when I transferred them to a baking sheet. The second batch (blue) had not started to get as sticky when I popped them in the oven. 
The pink ones melted into what looked like raw hamburger patties. The blue ones worked out okay. We will get this right next time.
*The More You Know*
----------------------------------------------------------
 On Mother's Day legit we have video game day.
My mom likes to play video games but the only ones she can really play are Lego games.
So we played Harry Potter, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings.
We didn't get around to Pirates of the Caribbean this time.

And to finish the day we made steaks and baked potatoes with chocolate pudding pie for dessert.
When I say "we" I'll admit it was mostly mom. We both fear my cooking anything meat related. 
We really had a great weekend. Crafts, food and games. Hell yes!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for a bad gaming habit update:
I have completed Epic Mickey (I got the good ending) and Kirby's Epic Yarn.


These are the games I must finish before I allow myself to play Alice: Madness Returns

  1. Zelda: Twilight Princess. Love this game but I really cannot remember where I left off in this one.
  2. Lego Batman 2. I began playing this with my mom but she oddly didn't like it. She hates driving in games
  3. Super Mario Galaxy. I don't know how long it has been since I tried this one.
  4. And Wii Super Mario Brother. I am at the main boss Browser and just can't seem to get past it. Let alone to the Cloud level.


I am not including the Lego games that I have not finished because, once again, I play those with my mom when she comes over. 
I have a lot of work to get through so I can play Alice.
Now I have to decide which game to play first... open to suggestions.

~Eris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...