Saturday, May 24, 2014

May's Loot Crate: ADVENTURE

My May Loot Crate came today!
Loot Crate is a monthly subscription box for the geeks and the gamers.
This month's theme is ADVENTURE.
On Loot Crate's social media sites they give hints to what will be in the crate each month.
When I saw that The Legend of Zelda  was included I was so excited. I love these games.
Other things hinted at this month included Adventure Time and Minecraft.
I don't play Minecraft or watch Adventure Time, so Zelda was my main reason to look forward to this month's crate.
I wasn't disappointed.
I received a "Describing The Legend" Link shirt.
Really, really love it.
And also in the area of Zelda, an 8-bit bottle opener. I think that's Link on it, or at least in the same gaming realm as early Zelda
This month's badge has the Hyrule shield on it too
My Adventure Time tin is Finn with a Jake figure inside
(Yes I had to look this up)
I haven't watched Adventure Time. That is not to say I may not like it if I did. Never thought I would like anime until I become obsessed with Attack on Titan.
The Minecraft hanger is "zombie"
Never played this game, but love zombies. It kinda works

In this crate I got a Loot Crate membership card. : )
The Friend Zone Soundtrack.
(Not sure who/what this is, but willing to listen to it anyway)
And finally some Stickers and Temporary tattoos.
(again not familiar with who/what these relate to)
---------------------------------------------------------------
All in all I would give this crate a 7/10
Just for the Link shirt alone 

If you are interested in getting you own subscription box check them out at LootCrate.
~Eris 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...