Monday, July 21, 2014

July's LootCrate: Villains

It has arrived!
July's LootCrate Villains
LootCrate is a monthly subscription box for the geek and gamer. They have a theme every month. I have been looking forward to this one, Villains.
The "hints" given on their different social sites showed Harley Quinn, Joker and Darth Vader among others. Basically I have been anxiously waiting for this box.
I was not disappointed!
First thing out of the box, a Joker-Loki hybrid tee-shirt: The JOKI!!
I love Loki, I love the Joker, I love this shirt.
Also a pair of Deadpool sock.
Basically LootCrate is taking over my closet. That is fine by me.
Just look at that face.
Adorable

The Joker and Harley Quinn mini posters.
This is perfect for me. I just got the Funko Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn Pop. I will soon have a shine to all that is Batman.
Sorry about the weird flash, but this is the best shot I got.
An exclusive Rocket Raccoon comic just in time for Guardians of the Galaxy.
A dvd, Necessary Evil. A documentary about DC villains narrated by Christopher Lee.
I know most people think Lord of the Rings or even Dracula when they think of Mr. Lee, but for me it is The Wicker Man.
And of course the LootCrate magazine.
And to finish off a fantastic crate:
A Browser magnet.
Darth Vader keychain
and LootCrate Villains button
----------------------------------------------------------------
This is the best LootCrate I have gotten so far.
9 out of 10.
I really love everything.








3 comments:

  1. Just opened my own LootCrate today and wasn't disappointed. My favorite would have to be a tie in between the Joki shirt and the Deadpool socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! Isn't it fun getting geeky goodness every month. Loving the Joki : )

      Delete
  2. Very cute! I really like the "graffiti" in the box, too--makes it so authentic. :D LootCrate people are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...