Friday, September 18, 2015

5 Fandom- Favorite Things About Autumn

Autumn or Fall is my favorite season. So this week's Fandom Friday prompt from The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick is perfect. 

1. Cooler Weather
I cannot stand the heat. I do not like snow or ice. That makes Summer and Winter in Oklahoma a pain in the ass because it seems we only have extreme temperatures. Then factor in Spring tornadoes. Fall is the only comfortable and relatively safe season.

2. Jackets
With cooler weather comes Jacket and hoodie season. I just like these. I have a black jacket I got last year that I never got to wear and I'm oddly thrill about wearing it. I also have a collection of theatre and geek hoodies that are so comfortable. 

3. HOT Coffee
I like my coffee hot. To be specific, I like White Chocolate Mocha Lattes from Starbucks. I have tried to get these in the summer but having a hot drink in 100 degree temp is just not worth it. My dearest latte, I am looking forward to having you again.

4. Fall TV
I already have a list of primer dates written down in expectation. Shows I am most looking forward to; The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time, Agents of Shield, American Horror Story, Big Bang, Heroes Reborn and possibly Doctor Who. 
5. HALLOWEEN
My favorite holiday. Already some stores have their Halloween items out and it makes me so happy. I plan to have another month long Halloween fest on the blog this year. So much pretty.

2 comments:

  1. Yes to jackets! And Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I said jackets too! I love layering!! Halloween is totes the best holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...