Friday, May 29, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Fictional Characters I Most Identify With

TGIFandom Friday.
TheNerdyGirlie, SuperSpaceChick and @SoMelificent have offered up an interesting prompt this week. 5 fictional characters that you most identify with. This took some thought.

1. Alice
If you have read this blog before I think you will have notice my slight obsession with Alice. I think I reference it in every other 5 Fandom Friday post. I identify with her because of her curious nature and imagination. She is also a bit prim and proper which I have a tendency to be too.

2. Peter Pan
I think I have the female version of Peter Pan Syndrome. I just do not want to be an adult. Sure I am capable of taking care of myself and such but a major part of me just wants to play. I think this is because I lost a greater part of my twenties taking on responsibilities for the good of my family. Old people be crazy.
I want a redo of my twenties and I will find a way, oh yes I will.  

3. Peggy Carter
I identify with her because I want to be like her. She kick ass, takes names and does it all with a refined dignity. She doesn't care what anyone thinks because she "knows her value". Finally a role model for women of all ages. When I grow up I want to be Peggy Carter.

4. Arthur Dent
Unfortunately I identify with Arthur Dent a lot. Some days it just feels like I have no control over anything in my life and the best action I can take is to go with whatever is happening. Of course, like Arthur, I moan about it the entire time ; )

5. Donna Noble
I feel like I could be Donna Noble. That I went on epic adventures, change lives, saw the Universe past and present and then had it all taken away. That would be my luck. So maybe it happened. Maybe I have traveled with the Doctor to places unknown. I just can't remember it. 

4 comments:

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...