Friday, February 20, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Things I've Bought But Haven't Read/Watched/Played Yet


Happy Friday!
For today's 5 Fandom Friday The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick have made us dig through our books, movies and games to find out what we have forgotten about as soon as we bought it.
I really didn't think I would have enough things to fill out this list. I thought I had seen, read or played everything I own at some point. 
I was wrong
I don't remember buying this DVD. It stars Michael McMillian aka Steve Newlin from TrueBlood. I don't think anyone gave it to me, so I must have bought it but for the life of me I can't remember.

2. Fable II
I don't have a lot of Xbox games so you would think I would have played all the ones I do have. Not really. I may have put this game in and watched the beginning but that is it. Honestly I still have gotten back to playing Alice: Madness Returns. I need to do that soon.

Black Friday impulse buy. It had Michael Fassbender in it and it cost less than $5. Unfortunately my dislike of Brad Pitt has kept me from watching it.

4. How to Survive a Sharknado
A strange book I got in a LootCrate. Not my kind of book. I do not know anyone to give it to. So it just sits on my bookshelf forgotten. 

5. The Entire Stargate SG1 DVDs
I have watched maybe the first 3 seasons. I bought these bulky dvd box sets years ago when some store in the mall was closing down. I like this show but I just got busy with school or life in general and forgot about them.



3 comments:

  1. Looks that Sharknado book will be someone's birthday present in the future. lol. Fable II is great and I really enjoy it, but it is just so disappointing as far as a boss battle. Inglorious Basterds is actually really good, Pitt or no. Plus a rather dapper Fassbender.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A DAPPER Fassbender?! Looks like I will be watching this soon : )

      Delete
  2. The Entire Stargate SG1 DVDs Yes Please! I loved that show, and I miss it everyday. I came in around the middle of the show and loved Atlantis but SG will always be one of my favorite fandoms :)

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...