Friday, March 25, 2016

5 Fandom Friday- Favorite Stores To Get Geeky Wares

This week The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick have asked us to list our favorite stores to get geeky goodies. I have a few in mind.

I have bought tee-shirts from many one a day sites but I have recently stuck to just one, TeeVillain. The quality of their shirts and prints are perfect. They designs tend to be on the "villainy" side but often they will throw in some nerdy goodness, like Karen Hallion and Megan Lara designs. Worth a daily browse.

2. Redbubble
What I love about redbubble is that practically anything you can image can be there. Anyone can put up there designs and pictures for sell. I even have some of my sad attempts at graphic art on there...eris-discord42. 

Some of the cutest stuff animals I have ever seen. I bought two of the bigger ones from my cousins' kids and ended up getting a smaller Sloth for myself. They come in all different sizes and you can even find some mythical creatures there too...Cthulhu anyone. They also have food squishables too. Cuteness overload.

4. Barnes and Noble
Books, DVDs, Games and Funkos....oh my!
I could spend an outrageous amount of money at Barnes and Nobles. Factor in the Starbucks inside and you can understand why I have to avoid this place. It is my expensive version of Wonka's Chocolate Factory. 

5. HotTopic 
My magical world.
Basically HotTopic has everything I love. Band swag. Nerdy goodies. Everything I hold near and dear to me. Buttons, socks, accessories, tees, dresses...like I said everything. 

4 comments:

  1. Ohh Redbubble, I love Redbubble but can be a tad over my price range x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does add up, but I do love browsing : )

      Delete
  2. Hot Topic and Barnes & Noble are a couple of my go-tos for geeky goods! And I hadn't heard of Squishables before but OH MY GOSH!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute. I got the regular sized ones for my cousins and they were almost bigger than the kids : )

      Delete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...