Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Marvel Collector Corps- Ant-Man

Finally it has arrived. My Collector Corps subscription box disappeared in the mail but customer service fixed it for me by sending a replacement box. I think a true measure of a company is made by how good or bad their customer service is. All I had to do was send an email and they got back to me within a few days. Simple.

This month's theme is Ant-Man to coincide with the movie coming out this week. To be perfectly honest, I know nothing about Ant-Man other than Paul Rudd is playing him. I like Paul Rudd and I like Marvel so I'm in.
The first thing in the Ant-Man box is a Collector Corps patch and pin with Ant-Man on them. The last box had the same thing with Captain America instead.

I should probably point out that my box came very late so almost everything was spoiled for me on various social media sites. 
The tee is a disappointment. A basic black tee with the movie name and a tiny Ant-Man. This seems too promotional. Like something they would give out at an early screening. The Avengers shirts in the last box were so much better.
Since this is a Marvel box there has to be a comic. 

The funko Pop this month is pretty good. Not only did we get an Unmasked Ant-Man but if you look closely there is a tiny Ant-Man bobble head too. So little, so cute!

I think you know by now that I love Mystery Minis and this box has two. I got Ant-Man and Yellow Jacket. In this series there are only 4 to collect. I am not entirely sure if these will be available outside of this box. 

In all a decent box. Some good items and some okay items. I will continue getting this box.
August's box will be Secret Wars which, as a non comic book reader, is mostly unknown to me. My love for Marvel is still new and I am learning as I go. 

6 comments:

  1. I agree with the shirt. It was kinda bland compared to the last one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the last one especially since you could get one of four different ones

      Delete
  2. Glad you finally got your box!
    I actually liked this shirt more then the last one! For the mystery mini I got Yellow Jacket and unmasked Ant Man! I'm loving these boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh the mini unmasked one looks cool on the box

      Delete
  3. I am rather a fan of this box, I wasn't sure I would be but I think the teeny tiny Funko POP! was ace :-)

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...