Friday, July 24, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Fictional Vehicles I'd Love To Travel In

I have been remiss in writing this week. I had a real life disappointment and just didn't feel like coming up with anything to write about. I am still trying to keep this blog a haven of happiness and geekiness. But there are some days that being upbeat is impossible. 
Thankfully The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick keep me supplied with fun prompts to write about. Now onto the fictional vehicles I'd love to travel in.

 1. The Tardis
This is a no brainer. In fact I could just stop here. The Tardis travels in time and space. You literally do not need any other vehicle...ever. Also the Tardis itself is massive. We know there is a pool and library but there could be anything in there. I want one.

2. Serenity
What I like most about Serenity is its rag tag crew. I would travel to the ends of the galaxy and fight anyone under the command of Captain Mal. Plus I think I would be besties with Kaylee. But I would only want to be a part of this crew if Wash lived.

3. The S.H.I.E.L.D. Globemaster aka The Bus
This is just a really sweet plane. 
I am now a complete Marvel fanatic and I would love to be a part of any Marvel team. This needs to happen.

4. The Batmobile
It's iconic, sleek and a weapon. There are as many variations of the Batmobile as there are Batmans. As much as I love the 1960's Batman series I would not like driving around that Batmobile. The Batmobiles from the Dark Knight trilogy are just a little too much weaponry for me. I would go more with maybe Val Kilmer's version.

5. The Heart of Gold
Okay this is a weird one. Anyone that has read the entire Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy know that things just do not work out well for the passengers on The Heart of Gold in the end. Every time I re-read those books I get paranoid and yet given the chance I would totally jump on board this ship.  Let's be honest the Vorgons will destroy us all no matter what choice we make.
42



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I haven't seen the Batmobile on more lists!

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...