Friday, July 3, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: 5 Favorite Aliens


5 Fandom Friday time with TheNerdyGirlie and SuperSpaceChick. This week is 5 Favorite Aliens. Loving this prompt. I am such a sci-fi geek but narrowing it down took some time.

1. Frank
As in Frank-n-Furter. That sweet transvestite from the planet Transsexual. I have been a regular Frankie fan for decades. I love the movie. I have gone to live performances where of course I dressed up as Magenta. Oh Frank, you make me shiver with antici...

2. The Doctor
A list of my favorite aliens would be a giant lie without the Doctor, Doctor Who. My favorite version is Matt Smith's 11. But they are all amazing. Ever since 9 took Rose by the hand and said "I'm the Doctor, run for your life" I have waiting for the Tardis to come and take me away. I will be honest and say the Peter Capaldi has yet to inspire my devotion.
3. Thor and Loki
In the Marvel version they are not just Norse gods but they are advance aliens too. I think Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston are perfect in these roles. I watch Loki's Comic Con entrance a lot on youtube. I really need a Loki Funko POP.

4. Roswell's Michael
I like Max but Michael is my favorite. I hate Tess and the last season was almost ruined for me because of the "Katherine Heigl" centric episodes. Michael seems like a brat but he is really a good guy. I loved the whole Michael and Maria love story. I kind of prefer them to Max and Liz.

5. Everyone on Moya
Everyone aboard Moya, including Moya herself, is an alien. A band of misfits forced to band together just to survive. The viewer follows John, the lost in space Earthling, as he learns about different alien races and tries not to piss off an entire galaxy. 

...pation


11 comments:

  1. I haven't even thought about Thor and Loki. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol If I hadn't re-watched Thor before making this list I doubt I would have remembered they are aliens in the Marvel Universe : )

      Delete
  2. I'm curious about Roswell. I never watched it when it was on t.v. but I keep hearing about it, lately.
    *adds to ever growing Netflix queue*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first season was great. Michael and Maria are kind of perfect

      Delete
  3. Thorki!!!! <3 I put only Loki on my list ('coz I'm Loki'd) but I also have that Funko :D Awesome list!
    xoxo
    dePepi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi, I love how Pepi shows up everywhere, rooting for Loki. Way to fangirl! :)

      Delete
    2. Loki Love! Fangirl away Pepi for all of us : )

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! Frank-n-Furter fantastic choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only know nr. 3. out of this list. These 5FF events certainly give me inspiration to watch new series. Which is great because I just ran out of things to watch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of the great things about 5FF, so many new fandoms to discover

      Delete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...