Friday, April 24, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Games I Love To Play

Fandom Friday time brought to you by The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick. Once again these lovely ladies give us geek girls fun prompts to write about. This week its games.

1-3 Batman, Alice and Zelda
I am notorious for not finishing video games. I need to get back into playing Alice: Madness Returns and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.
I have finished Batman Arkham Asylum. Still a little too proud about that.
If I ever manage to finish these games you can count on a blog post announcing such a triumph. I am such a bad gamer. 

 4. Star Fluxx
I watched Wil Wheaton and guests play this game on Tabletop. I don't have a lot of games that are not on consoles or the computer. Mainly because I don't have anyone to play games with IRL except my mom. And she sucks at this game and is such a sore loser. I do enjoy watching you face when she realizes she lost. Classic

5. All the LEGO games
Most of the console games I own are Lego games. Mainly because these seem to be the only games my mom can kind of play. I've tried to teach her platform games or even something like Epic Mickey. Massive Fail.
I do want the Marvel Lego game.


6 comments:

  1. If you like Arkham Asylum, you would not be disappointed by the follow on, Arkham City or the other sequels. They deliver the full Batman experience. Also, I love LEGO Marvel - my 8-year-old daughter knows who Galactus and Venom are - Proud Papa! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arkham City is on my short list of games I want : )

      Delete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...