Thursday, April 3, 2014

Goal Achieved: Batman: Arkham Asylum

In a previous post I made the goal of finishing the games I have started and getting over my bad gaming habit.
The result thus far:
I actually finished Batman: Arkham Asylum!!! Defeated Joker and completed the Riddle's Challenge. I'm going to admit it, I'm kind of proud of myself. 

We did it

I know that it is not a great feat, but setting a goal, no matter how small or irrelevant and actually completing said goal is a great feeling.  
I will start looking through my games to choose the next one to complete
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On to other things:
LootCrate announced it's April theme: DRAGONS
It should include Game of Thrones and Elder Scrolls loot as well as anything cool in the dragon realm.
Yea, I am so excited! My first crate had Attack on Titan and now Games of Thrones

So I have the premier of Game of Thrones and LootCrate to look forward to. Of course Game of Thrones is like The Walking Dead, in that I watch it anticipating that anyone I like will die.
 But it is still oddly enjoyable.

~Eris




No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...