Friday, April 18, 2014

David Tennant Day....and other things

A Happy Birthday to the 10th Doctor David Tennant.
We Whovians wish you many happy returns.
Allons-y

Just had to say that

---------------------------------------
Anyway how about a little Mad Men?
I foolishly thought I could re-watch the entire series in time for the premier.
Wrong!
I am just on season 3 and the premier was last Sunday.
Even though I am so far behind where I wanted to be there is so much I had completely forgotten about story-line wise. Is it bad that I want Peggy and Pete to somehow end up together? And how badass was Betty shooting the neighbors pigeons.
It is strange how much I like the fashion on this show. It makes me want to buy my whole wardrobe from Modcloth.
Plus I love Christina Hendricks. 
Still I have to get it together if I want to catch up before this half season is over. 
Let the binge watching session begin.

--------------------------------------------------------
I ended up making a bunch of Easter Bunny cookies this week. That is one of the reasons I didn't get as far along in Mad Men as I hoped.
Decorating cookies is a challenge. It seems so simple in theory until you make the dough, roll and bake the cookies, make the icing etc.
Getting the royal glaze icing to the right consistency and then color is a trial in and of itself. It took hours but...
it worked out pretty well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically this has been a very random post.
Sorry. I'm a random person
After I finish with Mad Men I plan to get back into my Breaking My Bad Gaming Habit Challenge. 

~Eris



No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...