Sunday, June 10, 2018

Tony Awards 2018 Cookies and Cocktails

This will be a brief post, but I managed to make some Tony Awards cookies and cocktails this year.
Last year life got in the way, but since 2014 I have made something for the Tonys.
I will link to the past Tony Food posts at the end of this post.

Unfortunately, as I was making the frosting for these cookies, the hand-mixer broke. So the Frosting isn't the right consistency and looks a bit wonky.
Well honestly, they just look wonky this year, but I tried. 

I went with My Fair Lady, Mean Girls, Spongebob Squarepants, and Carousel for the cookies.
The cocktail on the left is Pink Panties (Re-titled Wednesdays We Wear Pink) for Mean Girls
The right one is Polyjuice Potion for Harry Potter: The Cursed Child  

Past Tony Blog Posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...