Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

My classes for the Springs semester start next week. I am taking 3 classes per 8 weeks, more than full time. Which brings up the question, should I stay or should I go?
I could once again put this blog on hiatus, only posting when there is something really worth writing about and when I have the time. The alternative is just to walk away from the blog indefinitely.

I started this blog almost three years ago when I needed an outlook to try and create something positive in my life. Through this blog I discovered the Iggles (The International Geek Girls Pen Pals) and other delightful geek girl bloggers. I am grateful to these wonderful people who helped me get through a rough patch in my life. Internet friends are the best.
But right now I am I am facing a fork in the road, so to speak. I do not really have as much time to focus on making this blog fun and interesting. I haven't been as active in the blogsphere with other bloggers like I used to be. Also my on again off again hiatuses have made it so that many of the people who used to read this blog are no longer there. 
There are many reasons to just end this. I ask myself "why am I still trying to keep up with this silly little blog?". If I want to blog again in the future I could always wait until I have the time and the resources and just re-brand myself. Yet that feels like giving up on something I have worked on for a few years. Leaving behind something that was so helpful to me when everything else in my life was going wrong. 
The question is still there, should I stay or should I go?

I am not sure what the long-term future of this blog will be. For the time being I am just going on hiatus again with possible posts here and there.

1 comment:

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...