Friday, January 6, 2017

Netflix Picks- January 2017

I haven't made a Netflix Picks post in awhile.
As always, the following picks are on Netflix USA as I am writing this. I have no clue how long they will be available.

Sense8 Christmas Special

I have mentioned my love for this character driven realistic sci-fi show before. Last month they released a Christmas special and will start the second season in May. This would be a great time to catch up with this interesting show.

Captain America- Civil War
I am kind of shocked how quickly this came on Netflix. I absolutely loved this movie. I own the DVD. All the Stucky love here.

Trainspotting


The insane cult classic is getting a sequel this year. If you having seen this film now is the time. Fair warning there are some disturbing scenes...sex, drugs, the worst toilet in the world.

Amelie


Sometimes you just need to watch something light and fun. How about the classic Amelie. Yes it is in French, but that is part of the appeal.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...