Friday, December 30, 2016

2017 Resolutions

Decided to make a a quick list of some of the resolutions I want to work on in the next year. 
My 2017 Goals

Get Healthy & Eat Better
Yes I know that these are the same goals everyone has every year. But they are good goals to have. And you never know, this may be the year that it all works out.
One thing I would really like to try doing is to attempt new recipes that are healthier as apposed to the few recipes I know that are almost all terribly unhealthy....but delicious.

Run a 5K
This year I am planning on running a 5K. I have never done this before and I am a bit nervous but I have picked out a 5k in March and I am going to do it even if I end up walking most of it.

College
College is going to take up most of my time in the next year. I am doubling up on classes with the hope of graduating my May 2018. My goal is to work my butt off and get good grades.

Honestly with college taking over my life in the next year I can only focus on a handful of goals, but I think these are really good ones to strive for. Improvement of the body and the mind.

Hope you all have a fun and safe New Year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...