Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Birthday 2016

My birthday is September 1st. This year I had planned on going all Captain America/ Stucky. Unfortunately my birthday cake plan went wrong and I ended up getting Krispy Kreme in place of a Stucky Shield cake. 
And because I was rather disappointed in not having the cake I envisioned I also had to comfort myself with multiple cheesecake from the CheeseCake Factory. Just look at that Godiva cheesecake in the middle. Decadent. 
What would a birthday be without some splurging. I adore LUSH bath bombs but the mall that has a LUSH store is almost an hour away. I get these sparingly but I am ecstatic when I do get them. Grabbed an Intergalactic (turns the water such a pretty blue that I feel like a mermaid) and Dragon's Egg (this ones smells amazing). 
In this far away mall is a store called Lolli and Pops that carries all different kinds of candy. They even have areas with candy from different countries. Of course I head straight to the British candy. Those white chocolate buttons are the best white chocolate candy I have ever had.  
And the Disney Store. This is what I bought at the actual store. My Alice obsession is still going strong. Once I got home I realized that I needed a few more things. In a couple of days I should be getting a "gift" in the mail.

Essentially my birthday was pretty good. I had lunch with my mom and a small shopping spree.
Still haven't found the Labyrinth Funko Pops yet. The quest continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...