It's that time again!
These are monthly subscription boxes that cost $10 shipped each month in the US.
I share these with my mom so any products in GREEN are the ones she chose and those is RED are the ones I got. If they are not red or green that means neither one of us pick it.
- Kate Spade Live Colorfully Spray- A mini spray with Hawaiian blooms and coconut. *Why coconut, always coconut?! Yuck
- Coastal Scents stylesEYES Eyeshadow Palette- A duo of eyeshadow in a nice little container.
- Coola Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer- This SPF is supposed to block UV rays and help keep signs of aging away while having a cucumber scent.
- Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow- A decent amount of BB cream. Way too dark for my pale skin but perfect for my mom.
- WEI Manuka Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Mask- Okay, this sounds a bit scary. It is purified bee venom and herbs.
Each month Ipsy sends a makeup bag or "Glam Bag" as part of the subscription box
- Acure Cell Stimulating Facial Mask- A nice sized sample of a green face mask. I think my mom keeps forgetting she has these.
- Formula X Nail Polish in Revved Up- On the small side sample wise but I really like this nail polish. A very sparkly and opaque gold. Put some on the tips of my nails after using black nail polish and it covers perfectly.
- Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick- A vegan lipstick. This looks like a full sized product and the color sent was a nice mauve.
- Klorane Floral Water Makeup Remover with Soothing Cornflower- This looks interesting. Even though it is called "floral" it doesn't have a scent. It is for both sensitive skin and eyes.
- Crown Brush Brow Duo Brush- Truthfully I am not sure what to do with this. It will be something to experiment with later.
Overall this month Ipsy won for me. I love that nail polish.