Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December Birchbox and Ipsy

It's that time again!
Birchbox and Ipsy time.
These are monthly subscription boxes that cost $10 shipped each month in the US. 
I share these with my mom so any products in GREEN are the ones she chose and those is RED are the ones I got. If they are not red or green that means neither one of us pick it.

  • Kate Spade Live Colorfully Spray- A mini spray with Hawaiian blooms and coconut. *Why coconut, always coconut?! Yuck
  • Coastal Scents stylesEYES Eyeshadow Palette- A duo of eyeshadow in a nice little container. 
  • Coola Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer- This SPF is supposed to block UV rays and help keep signs of aging away while having a cucumber scent.
  • Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow- A decent amount of BB cream. Way too dark for my pale skin but perfect for my mom.
  • WEI Manuka Bee Venom Anti-Wrinkle Mask- Okay, this sounds a bit scary. It is purified bee venom and herbs. 

 Ipsy
Each month Ipsy sends a makeup bag or "Glam Bag" as part of the subscription box
  • Acure Cell Stimulating Facial Mask- A nice sized sample of a green face mask. I think my mom keeps forgetting she has these.
  • Formula X Nail Polish in Revved Up- On the small side sample wise but I really like this nail polish. A very sparkly and opaque gold. Put some on the tips of my nails after using black nail polish and it covers perfectly.
  • Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick- A vegan lipstick. This looks like a full sized product and the color sent was a nice mauve. 
  • Klorane Floral Water Makeup Remover with Soothing Cornflower- This looks interesting. Even though it is called "floral" it doesn't have a scent. It is for both sensitive skin and eyes. 
  • Crown Brush Brow Duo Brush- Truthfully I am not sure what to do with this. It will be something to experiment with later. 

Overall this month Ipsy won for me. I love that nail polish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...