Friday, December 11, 2015

5 Fandom Friday/ Funko Friday: Holiday Wishlist

Fandom 5 Time! Brought to you from the clever minds of The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick
Today's Fandom Friday is Holiday Wishlist.
Also since Funkos take up my number 1 spot this post works for Funko Fridays with Pepi and Kimi.
Funko Fridays hosted by KimiWho.com and dePepi.com


1. Funkos
All Photos above from Funko.com No Copyright infringement intended

I would really like to complete my Marvel Funko pop collection. Along with Agent Carter, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Loki and Vision pictured above I kind of need Phil Coulson and Agent May
Still need to find Alice.
I am afraid if I get a Doctor Who pop I may become as obsessed with getting them all like I have been with the Marvel ones. But look at that Adipose one : )

All Photos above from Funko.com No Copyright infringement intended
I would also really like to finish both sets of Game of Thrones mystery minis. I love these.

2. Video Games
 I have an XBox 360 and a original Wii but I just don't have that many games. I am such a bad gamer.

3. Placebo 
 
Dear Santa, I want Placebo to play someplace I could actually get to.
It is a bit upsetting that I have never seen my favorite band perform live. Although I watched their Loud Like Love special live on youtube. Not enough! Come on Santa, make it happen.

4. The Mortal Instruments
I would love the entire Mortal Instruments books series. I read them the first time from the library and I swear that who ever was checking these out before me could not read them without eating and spilling food in the books.
YUCK
I am not looking forward to the ABC Family TV version of this. If HBO or Starz made it, then I would be all on board. Look at Outlander! But look at some of the ABC Family shows on now...double yuck. Plus I cannot forgive them for cancelling Bunheads.

5. Captain America
Basically anything Captain America or Winter Soldier related.
I am still loving the trailer for Civil War. The Bucky-Steve Bromance is back!



9 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya on anything Captain America/Winter soldier related. I'm SO STOKED for Civil War! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Adipose is the only Doctor Who Pop (to my knowledge) that I don't have. I love it and there's no reason I don't have it - I see it all the time! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cute. I loved that episode with Donna

      Delete
  3. I didn't know they made a Weeping Angel. I have to have it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a single Doctor Who Funko and fear the same thing: I will want ALL of them.

    Placebo <3 <3 <3 I still consider myself SO lucky and am so grateful I got to see/meet them once. Americans just don't get the amazingness that is Placebo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funko is an addiction. Add being a Whovian and we're screwed lol.
      Still jealous you got to meet Placebo! They need more recognition in America

      Delete
  5. Great choices, I need to get Adipose as I may have a few Doctors.....

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...