Friday, June 19, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Characters with my Favorite Fictional Fashion

It is Friday which means Fandom Friday!
Thanks to TheNerdyGirlie, SuperSpaceChick and @1CuriousWriter for this week's prompt. Characters with my Favorite Fictional Fashion.

1. Lydia Deetz

Lydia Deetz


I loved the cartoon version of Beetlejuice when I was growing up. I wanted to be Lydia. I plan to make her red spider web poncho for Halloween this year.

2. Peggy Carter
Peggy Carter


Kick ass style and sophistication. Peggy just has great taste in everything. 

3. The Craft Girls

The Craft



I went through a goth stage but I was never as cool as these girls. I wore the dark red lipstick and the black eyeliner but I was too suburban to pull off any of their looks.

4. Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn



While I love Catwoman, Harley Quinn is closer to my taste in fashion. I do love red and black. 

5. Rocky Horror

Rocky Horror


I need that t-shirt. I have been a regular Frankie fan for decades. I had a friend that I called Riff Raff and she called me Magenta. 

12 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Harley also rocks :)
    xoxo
    dePepi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all perfect, I love every single one! xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes to everything. A big fat yes! Love The Craft "We are the weirdo's"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy Carter is the Queen of fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your selection that you put together some outfits! I just tagged photos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen so many amazing blog posts using polyvore. I wanted to try it : )

      Delete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...