Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I WON WALKERS

Today I received a Walking Dead "Walker" prized pack from Nerd Fu. It is beautiful.

 I opened up the box to find a handwritten note as well as all the walker awesomeness waiting to be unwrapped. I know its strange to say it but I really thought that was freaking nice to send a note.

Here they all are. Two 7 inch vinyl figures: The Prison Guard and The RV Walker (complete with screwdriver in the eye, nice move Andrea)
And three mystery minis.
 I love mystery mini boxes I have some Doctor Who ones  

Of course right after the previous picture I tore into these bad boys like, dare I say it, a walker on a prison bus.
The three I got are Bloody Merle, Bicycle Girl and Teddy Bear Walker

Here is a different angle of Bicycle Girl.
Pretty

So basically today has been AWESOME. Thanks to Nerd Fu for the Walking Dead swag.
Check them out at http://thenerdfu.com/ 

LOOK AT THE FLOWERS LIZZIE

~ Eris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...