Monday, October 19, 2015

HallowFest: Universal Monster Nails

I love nail art. I love old monster movies.
Put the two together and you've got Universal Monster Nail Art.
I apologize for my lack of nail art skill.   
Yup I misspelled Frankenstein. 
I used black acrylic paint on these, it is just easier to draw details.  
Black and white paint for the details 
These actually came out better than you can tell in the picture. The black polish has flecks of reddish gold. 
Really, black acrylic paint is the way to go with nail art. 
Water marbling on the green nails and sponging on the red and orange ones. Kind of turn into the Eye of Sauron. 
With the Wolfman nails I wanted to try making my own nail polish transfers. It completely shocked me that it worked. Of course I ended up putting them on upside down.
I am really bad a taking pictures of my hands for these nail polish pictures. My hand looks all "Hulk Smash".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...