Monday, October 3, 2016

Changes: An Update

I have been absent on this blog for awhile now.
I do have a reason and I am pretty excited about it.
I am going back to college to earn a BA! I had to put my education on hold for a few years to help out my family...(plus college is expensive).
It may not be the best time financially to throw myself back into this arena but I can't wait another decade hoping that everything will fall into place.

Now to the blog:
I really don't want to say that I am giving up this blog. I have "met" so many wonderfully people thanks to this and the Geek Girl PPC. So I will just say that I will still be around but the posts my be infrequent. If there is something I really want to write about I will. As for my normal monthly posts, like Faux Foodie and Lit Fix, I won't be writing those much.

Social Media
I will still be active on Twitter and Instagram because my friends live there.
Any blog post I write will be mentioned on Twitter too.

I am really excited for this second chance. This is a great opportunity that I don't want to lose. Still I am a geek girl to my core and will always be one. eris_discord42 will be back (probably sporadically but still back).
I will definitely get something together for October of next year. I'm thinking all Beetlejuice themed posts for HallowFest2017.




1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Back to school! Good luck and keep in touch on the twitterzzz!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...