Tuesday, January 26, 2016

December and January Nail Art


I've been thinking about making a Nail Art post for a while. So perhaps every other month or so I could put up some pics of my sometimes failed attempts at Nail Art.
(Also if anyone wants to make a graphic for these posts I would love you forever )
The one above is Googly-eyed Rudolf.

Some crossed eyed Penguins.  I really cannot make eyes on these, they just go all wonky.

Christmas Lights. I used black acrylic paint for the strings but the paint brush was a little too big.

Ah the sponging technique. My favorite even though it is a mess to clean up. I also added some nail stamped "snowflakes"

These actually turned out pretty good. I should have cleaned them up a bit more for the pictures.

Let me first apologize for blinding everyone. This Instagram filter made the Galaxy nails look amazing but my pale, pale skin looks insane.


Here is where I attempted to make nail decals. I used some ugly OPI I had bought for Halloween, hence the green/yellow thing going on.

I guess they worked. Not the prettiest thing I have ever seen....at all.


1 comment:

  1. Well, your nails are looking more stylish than my wardrobe. Even more, they look more interesting than my whole life!

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...