Friday, November 13, 2015

Marvel Collector Corps- Villains

A few weeks late, but I am trying to get back into the flow of blogging again.
My Marvel Collector Corps box arrived. October's theme is Villains.
I was really hoping for a Loki pop because I really need that one (and Peggy Carter, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Vision ...I need quite a few for my Marvel collection)

 I didn't get a traditional Loki Pop but I did get a Loki Dorbz. These remind me of Anime characters. While I still want a Pop Loki, I do like this Dorbz.  I have an Ultron Dorbz that came in the first Marvel Collector Corps box. I really like the boxes the Dorbz come in, they have "windows" in the front and back.
This month's shirt is great. It isn't Pop related, which I kind of prefer. Instead it has illustrations of some of the most well known Marvel Villains, including Red Skull, Loki, Ultron and Thanos.
I really wish I liked Spiderman. I just never got into this part of Marvel. Maybe my dislike for Toby Maguire has something to do with it. But the past two boxes have had Spiderman related pops. I actually had to look Morbius up to know where he fell in the Marvel Universe. To Ebay they go.
And of course no MCC box would be complete without the pin, patch and comic. The pin is Green Goblin (Ugh more Spiderman) the patch Red Skull (YEA Captain America) and the comic Iron Man.

Over all a commendable box. I don't mind the Spiderman products, that is my own problem lol.
December's box is Guardians of the Galaxy themed.





3 comments:

  1. I wasn't a fan of the shirt and I'm debating if I want to sell Morbius. I don't know anything about him but my boyfriend did. The shirt I'm selling and he took the venom keychain. This box was okay for me but I'm excited for Guardians of the Galaxy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to the Guardians box too. Just hope they ease up on the Groot pops (I love him though)

      Delete
  2. I put Morbius on ebay too - first POP I've done that with.
    Bring on GOTG - should be good :D

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...