Sunday, August 17, 2014

IGGPPC Camp 2014: Solo Scavenger Hunt and Jane Austen Letter


This week the International Geek Girl Pen Pal Club is having a virtual summer camp.
Here are my Solo Scavenger Hunt photos.

Top row:
1. Favorite Nerdy Cup : My Tardis mug I made for my bday two years ago with my best friend Regan aka RiffRaff
2. Comic Collection: This makes me sad that I have only one comic book, and I got it in my last Loot Crate. Must fix this.
3. Favorite Candy: All the candy!!! Mainly chocolate
Second row:
4. Favorite Nerd Shirt: This was tough, I have so many, but Whombie wins.
5. Book Collection: My books are scattered in various shelves all through the house, but these are my go to books.
Top row:
6. Movie Collection: I am a dvd hoarder. You cannot see it, but there are at least two rows on each shelf. And a shelf not in pic.
7. Find an Animal: My lovely 21 year old Kristy taking in the sunshine.
Second row:
8. Favorite Shoes: Converse baby
9. Take a five minute walk outside and photograph something you see: I am not entirely comfortable walking around my neighborhood so I rambled in the backyard and took a pic of the old shed that nature is reclaiming. Kinda pretty.  
10. Show off your work-space


Top row:
11. Take a picture of a letter you've received: I have a few...
12. Show off a regional dish from where you are: This is Oklahoma, Meat and Potatoes.
13. Capture your favorite time of the day: Dusk
Second Row:
 14. Figurine based off a movie character: Does TV count?
15. Favorite Button: Big Rocky Horror fan. My nickname used to be Magenta and my friend, Regan, was Riff Raff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Jane Austen Writing Challenge?!
Yes please!
For this challenge I wrote a letter to Ms. Austen using a quill and ink. 
Yes, I just happened to have a quill and some black ink. I'm sophisticated like that. : )
My letter basically asked about the lives of her characters after the weddings. That is something I have always wondered about. Did they all live happily ever after or were there issues?



1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic!Thanks forparticipating! Make sure you filled out the raffle copter for a chance at the prizes

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...