Monday, February 1, 2016

Hiatus


I have decided to take the month of February off from blogging.
I need to get some real world things in order. Since things in my life have been either chaotic or painful as of late I haven't had much to write about.
I started blogging as a way to try new things and maintain an upbeat perspective. Lately this has been difficult.
I am hoping that I can get all the pressing matters I need to deal with over by the end of the month and can come back with my usually eclectic postings.

I will still be present on Twitter and Instagram because I need my social media.
Also if there is anything I really want to write about I may just post anyway.
My Twitter is: @eris_discord42
Instagram: eris_discord42 




1 comment:

  1. We all sometimes need some hiatus from some of our everyday stuff. I understand you. I'd really wanna take some pause from all of my everyday stuff for having sometime with myself.

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...