Friday, December 16, 2016

Netflix Picks- December 2016

I have a lot of catching up to do with Netflix but I thought I would choose a few to write about. Some I haven't seen yet, but I plan on binging during my brief reprieve from school work.

Vicar of Dibley

I love this series. It is about a female Vicar, played by the adorable and hilarious Dawn French, who is sent to a oddball village. While it is a comedy there are some really sweet moments, especially in the Christmas episodes. Semi family friendly.

Sense8

I have mentioned this shoe before because I think it is a fantastic sci-fi series without being a typical sci-fi show. There is going to be a Christmas episode coming out this month with the second seasons starting this summer. Now would be a great time to catch up or re-watch. 

The Crown

I have not had a chance to watch this yet but it looks really good. I am a fan of many of the actors involved. Gotta love Matt Smith.

Not on Netflix
Westworld

I have started watching Westworld on HBO. I am not finished just yet but so far I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...