Wednesday, August 31, 2016

August 2016 Wrap Up

I haven't been on here a lot recently. I'm sorry about that but I have a very good reason that I will not mention yet.
But here's a hint...

Not going to say anything else until I get a few things situated first.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGGLES
This month was the 3rd IggleCamp!!
I was in Troop Impala. Unfortunately I am not a Supernatural fan so I didn't do any of the watch-a-longs. But I did participate in the Photo Scavenger Hunts. 
I love that I have been a part of this online camp for the past three years (even though I didn't get to participate as much as I planned...see above)
My first troop was Marshwiggles and last year I was part of Troop Hakuna Matata.
This camp is how I made all my twitter friends.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Oklahoma HEAT
100 Degrees and 100% Humidity. 
That is what every day feels like now.
I just cannot escape it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically that is it for August. My birthday is this week and I have some STUCKY plans for my cake this year. Should have the pics up Friday.
I also won season tickets to the Tulsa PAC for all the touring musicals this season. The first one is in September, Newsies! Hopefully I will have something to write about and the time to write it. Of course I am in my planning stage for HallowFest16, which will be all Tim Burton related.
Better things are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...