Friday, July 1, 2016

A Day In Pictures

I thought I would try something different. 
I took random pictures throughout one of my normal weekdays.
I almost just dumped these picture without explanations but twitter friends suggested otherwise.

-Who wakes up at this ungodly hour?-  -Cat must be fed-
-Rocking my Link shirt to work- -Leaving the house in the Oklahoma heat, I'm melting-
-Summer semester at the campus I work at...empty parking lots- -You can almost see Tulsa, in the distance, far away.-
-The random things behind the desk I work at include bones people can check out and a bouncy ball chair- -Break time, hanging out with Dory and friends-
-After work errands, dropping off some Iggle mail- -I know these are not really healthy but I like to delude myself-
-Quick stop at the Library- -The happiness of a new book-
-Wine and Zelda to finish off a long hot day-

2 comments:

  1. Love this; I think you definitely bring style to your days :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this; I think you definitely bring style to your days :-)

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...