Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May Wrap Up

May has been a tiring month but it has had some bright moments.
Mainly Captain America: Civil War
I don't know of you can tell but I loved this movie.

Oklahoma Weather
One of the reasons I do not have much to write about is Oklahoma Weather.
Spring in Oklahoma is Tornado Season and May is the peak month for some monstrous storms. To be honest, tornadoes can happen year round here. The terror never truly ends.
I spent many a day this month standing in front of the TV watching the news and waiting to see if I must grab the cat and make a mad dash out of the house to the storm shelter.
That is the bad thing about having a storm cellar outside of your house. You must leave the house to find shelter when every basis instinct say "nope".

Hopefully with summer starting things will pick up and I can find something interesting to write about.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...