Wednesday, June 29, 2016

June Wrap Up

Let me start with the greatest thing to happen this month.

My Tony Awards cookies pic got liked and retweeted by the OFFICIAL TONY AWARDS TWITTER. Did I proceed and call people about this? You bet I did!
-----------------------------------------------
Iggle News
This month over at The International Geek Girls Pen Pal Club it has been craft-a-magedon. One of the challenges was to make a postcard to represent our house. My house is House Organa. I totally used fake tattoos to make this and I love it. My handwritting aside.
----------------------------------------------------
Heatwave


I have mentioned here before that Oklahoma Weather is evil. Now that Tornado Season has abated Summer comes in like a heartless cow.
The humidity is so bad that even walking to the mailbox makes me wilt. I miss Fall. It seems like we haven't had a real Fall in years.

------------------------------------------------------------
Back to Bad Gamer
I have a new goal for the next month. Finish The Legends of Zelda Twilight Princess.
Maybe about two years ago I gave up Twilight Princess. Why? Let me tell you.
I had been playing this game for awhile. I had finally completed the Temple of Time. Then the Wii glitched and it took me back to the beginning of that Temple, incomplete. I then put the game up and never spoke of it again.
But I feel like now with the heat keeping me indoors, now is the time to get back on this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...