Friday, June 17, 2016

5 Fandom Friday- Favorite Youtube Channels

It is 5 Fandom Friday time thanks to The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick
This week I decided to change the theme from Podcasts to Youtube channel.

1. Dan and Phil Games
Two of the most well known British youtubers DanIsNotOnFire and The Amazing Phil have a gaming channel. Why do I like this? The Sims. I never have to play the Sims myself instead I can just watched these guys play and laugh my ass off at their commentary as they play.

2. Unboxing Rocks
Some of the most enthusiastic Funko and subscription box fans. Mixx and I have v ery similar taste in our fandoms. I love watching their Mystery Mondays when they open cases of Mystery minis. I can't afford these so I live vicariously through them.

3. Ashens
For a completely different take on unboxing videos there is Ashens. He is blunt about some of the crap you get in subscription boxes. Yet he says in in a British accent so it is charming.

4. Tabletop
Wil Wheaton gets his geeky and famous friends together to play tabletop games. Perfection.

5. Carrie Fletcher/ ItsWayPastMyBedtime

As a theatre girl myself I really enjoy seeing the behind the scenes world of the West End and touring companies. Carrie Fletcher is adorable and talented. Her videos are always entertaining. She has played Eponine in Les Mis and is currently touring as Truly in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...