Friday, May 20, 2016

All Things Team Cap

 I have been looking forward to Captain America: Civil War and I am so ecstatic that it lived up to all my expectations.
In these past few weeks there has been a flux of amazing merchandise. I am a bit too poor to get everything I want but that hasn't stopped me from having a bit of fun.
(I am now planning on having a Team Cap birthday. All things Stucky)

I managed to include my Marvel love at work. I made a display at the library asking students to vote for either Team Iron Man or Team Captain.
As of right now Team Iron Man is winning and that makes me sad.
Of course I had to try my hand at Team Cap nail art. I failed in many respects, but I still kind of like the results.

I could not resisted this Captain America Body pillow. It is currently on my couch and it is the first thing that anyone sees when they walk into my house. I love it.

Honestly if I had unlimited funds everything I own would be Marvel right now. Currently I am looking for anything Bucky. (My Sebastian Stan obsession is going strong)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...