Wednesday, April 27, 2016

April Wrap Up

It has been a hectic month. Things have not been fantastic but there are a few things that made my month pretty happy.

Star Wars
I finally got to watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Thank you Tulsa Library.
I absolutely loved this film and I am a little upset that I did not get to see this in theaters.
But even watching it at home it was pretty fantastic. Unlike the prequels I am really looking forward to all of these. 

TBR Box
My Goodreads "to read" list was getting impressively long and I wanted to find a way to resolve that. I have seen these really cute "To Be Read" jars on different social media. I didn't have a jar so a TBR Box it is. I have about 150 books to choose from in there.
If you have never heard of these let me explain. You write down the names of the books you want to read on slips of paper and put them all in your TBR jar (or box) and choose one at random. It's like a reading lottery.

 Cringe-worthy
Awhile back I find this movie from the 70's called Sooner or Later. It stars Rex Smith (Pirates of Penzance) and it is so cringe-worthy but I love it. I found out it was based on a book and my local used book stored managed to get it for me.
I don't know why I love this but I do.  

Well that is it for April. Luckily May is Captain America- Civil War month. I am so excited and at the same time trying to avoid spoilers online is a challenge. I plan on writing a few posts next month focus on CA-CW. So happy.
Stucky forever 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...