Friday, March 18, 2016

5 Fandom Friday- Geeky Tattoos

This week The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick have asked us to list our top 5 Geeky Tattoos We Want or Have.
I don't have any tattoos and I really doubt I will ever get one. Yet there are a few that spring to mind if I ever were to get inked.

1. David Bowie's Lightning Bolt


This is actually a design I have on Redbubble. If I actually ever decided to get a tattoo It would probably be something similar to this, maybe without the writing. David Bowie was such a huge part of my life. It would be nice to have a tribute to him.

2. Triforce
I may be a bad gamer but I do love The Legend of Zelda games. The Triforce is simple design but it represents Courage, Wisdom and Power.

3. Something Marvel
Over the past few years I have become a massive Marvel fan. I like the idea of having something Marvel related as a tattoo. Maybe a Capt America/ Winter Soldier shield. A Black Widow hourglass. There are so many options. 

4. Alice
  Life, what is it but a dream?
I have a bit of an obsession with all things Alice. Trying to think of a tattoo that would represent all things Alice to me seemed daunting. But in the end it would have to be the last line of the final poem in Through The Looking Glass, "Life, what is it but a dream?". This one sentence has always stood out the most for me. 

5. Music Notes
I was in band. I love musical theatre. Music notes would be right up my alley. I would probably go with notes from a song by either Bowie or Placebo. They both have so many songs that I have a connection with. It would take a long time to choose the right one.

3 comments:

  1. Triforce tattoos are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love all of these ideas, but am particularly partial to the Marvel idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...