Wednesday, March 16, 2016

2 Years Blogging

Yesterday, March 15, was my 2 year blogiversary.
In the two years that I have been messing around with this blog I still haven't completely figure out what I am doing. But I am pretty okay with that.
Despite how amateur it looks, I feel rather proud. In many ways this blog has done a lot for me. I became an Iggle and a Geek Girl Blogger. Through both of these groups I have "met" some amazing people.
I have tried to use this blog, for a lack of a better word, as a happy and optimistic space. A place to try new things, discuss subjects I enjoy (ie books and fandom) and to generally find positive things to focus on when real life hasn't been so great.
I want to thank everyone who has stumbled upon my inane ramblings.
Especially those who I have interacted with through this blog and other social media.
This has been a fun escape that I hope to continue writing it.
My goal for the next year is to broaden the subjects I write about. Continue to try new things and get involved with more activities.
As always, any suggestions are more than welcomed. Please contact me here or on my other social media accounts with anything you think I should change or add to make this strange little blog better.
Thank you
Here is a picture of Juliet rolling in the sunshine just because...
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...