Wednesday, November 25, 2015

November Ipsy and Birchbox

It's Ipsy and Birchbox time.
Ipsy and Birchbox are monthly beauty subscription boxes that cost about $10 shipped in the US.
I share these with my mom, so anything in BLUE are the products she took.
With Ipsy each month you get a makeup bag. I absolutely loved this one, you can see it in the first picture. Galaxy. 
  • tre'StiQue Mini Lip Crayon- I have tried this product before in a different color. It goes on smooth and stays on fairly well.
  • Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exsposure Mascara- Smashbox is a really good brand and in the reasonable price range,
  • Figs & Rouge Mattifying Emulsion & Pore Refiner- A sheer primer that doesn't leave a chalky film.
  • Model Co. Highlighting Trio- I am really not sure how to go about using highlighters yet. I must try this out.
  • INSPR Beauty Angle Liner Brush- I love getting makeup tools in these bags. Can't wait to try this out soon.

  • theBalm cosmetics Cindy-Lou Manizer- Once again a highlighter. Are these boxes trying to tell me something?
  • Parlor Touchable Curl Cream- Problem with this sample is that both my mom and I do not have hair that this would work with. Mine is long and straight, hers is short and thick.
  • Living Proof Perfect Hair Day dry shampoo- Dry shampoo samples are always great.
  • Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches with Soothing Cornflower- Since this is one that my mom choose, I have no idea what this even looks like.
  • Loc Vibrant Matte Lipstick- In Wildest Dreams. A rich red that goes on like a smooth lipstick but becomes matte. It actually stays on really well for a matte.
My favorites out this month's boxes: Ipsy- Liner Brush and Birchbox- Loc Matte Lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...