Wednesday, October 14, 2015

HallowFest: Iggle Cards

I love that The Geek Girls Pen Pal Club has quite a few activities for Halloween this month including a Halloween Card swap.
Perfect for #HallowFest15.

I wanted to try and make my own cards. So I have been gathering stamps, pens and stickers. I have never really made anything like this that has come off well.
Honestly after I finished the cards and sealed them in the envelopes I thought of different things I could have done to make them so much better...pity.

I seem to always forget to decorate the envelopes, but this time I was prepared.

I see you Slithering Sam.

Perfect...Nope
But I think that the Iggles that get these may like them.
I wish I had waited to sealed them up so I could add to them as I thought of things.
Next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...