Friday, August 14, 2015

Life Update

I have been missing for the last week so I thought I would just give a quick explanation as to why.
My grandfather died last Friday. Even though he was 86 years old it came as a surprise. He just seemed to be someone that could make it to a 100.
His loss has been a shock to us.

Since in my life when it rains, it monsoons. 
Sunday night I went to bed with a slightly sore throat and woke up with a full blown cold that has knocked me out. 
This means that I have not been able to be as active in the IGGPPCamp as I had hope to be. This was an event that I have been looking forward to since I joined IGGPPC last year around this time and met most of my Iggle friends in camp.
 I just feel awful and have no energy.

I hope to get the better of everything by next week and continue with my eclectic and upbeat posting. 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your loss :(
    I lost my grandfather last year.. he was the same age as yours, and it was also quite sudden. Leaves a strange emptiness behind...

    I hope you're feeling better! Sucks having a COLD in the middle of HOT summer, eh?? I haven't been too active with camp, either, due to work and general blahness.. but I've been enjoying the Closet Cosplay challenges the most <3

    ReplyDelete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...