Friday, August 21, 2015

5 Fandom: Crossovers That Would Make My Heart Explode

After a brief hiatus, I'm back with another of The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick's 5 Fandom Fridays. 
This week it is the crossovers that I would love to see happen.
I apologize for lack of pics this week, still in the last dregs of this cold. 

1. Harley in Wonderland
Can you imagine what insane mischief Harley Quinn could accomplish in the already insane Wonderland. I think this is the missing link between the original Alice in Wonderland story and the American McGee one. Who else but Harley could turn that place upside down.

2. SherLokied
Sherlock and Loki. Cumberbatch and Hiddleston. Perfection.
I don't know if I would want them to be allies or enemies. Either way it would be amazing. 

3. Far-Fly or FireScape
What adventures would the crews of the Firefly and Farscape go on in this Whedon meets Henson creation?! You have all the making for a fantastic voyage here. Capt Mal and John Crichton trying to out Alpha male each other only to be overruled by Aeryn and Zoe, who are the real bad asses. Chiana and River trying to out pose one another. These crews of misfits together would make an unmissable show.

4. Arya and Ellen
Game of Thrones' Arya has proven to be a strong and capable character despite her age and size. Image her teaming up with one of the original strong action females, Aliens' Ellen Ripley. The character of Ellen Ripley is on of the first strong women in film I can remember. It would  be like Obi Wan and Luke, but with more ass kicking and flame throwers.

5. Walking Dead- The Musical
I love the Walking Dead. I love musicals.
In most musicals the characters sing their hidden thoughts and emotions. Think of the amazing ballads the cast of the Walking Dead could sing about. In a show where anyone can be brutally killed at anytime, I'm am sure these guys have a lot of pent up feelings that need to get out. Plus a Walker chorus line would look awesome and a little gross.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...