Friday, July 17, 2015

July Ipsy and Birchbox

No 5 Fandom Friday for me today. I've not been to enough conventions to have anything worth writing about. Luckily Ipsy and Birchbox came this week. These are monthly subscription beauty boxes that cost $10 shipped in the US.
As always, I share this with my mom. The products she took are in RED.

  • (At the top) Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm- Full sized pinkish lip balm. Manged not to melt in the mailbox, always a plus.
  • Vasanti Brighten Up Exfoliating Cleanser- I got a sample of this awhile back in a birchbox. A good exfoliating cleanser.
  • City Color HD Powder- Looking forward to trying this out. A translucent setting powder.
  • Essie in Fashion Playground- Full sized nail polish. Always love these but just didn't love the color. Way too sheer as well.
  • Octavio Molina Hair La Playa Salt Spray- I tried this out right away. Best on damp hair. Gives it a bit of wave and texture.
  • Cartier Eau de Cartier Guotte de Rosa- A vial of perfume with a rose and vanilla scent. My mom loves these kind of samples.
  • Supergoop! Anti-Aging City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30- I am as fair as can be and I burn easily so anything sunscreen related it welcome. Especially one you can use on your face without breaking out. So far so good.
  • Stila Liquid Lipstick in Venezia- You can't tell in the photo but this is supposed to be coral. It is basically bright orange. Neither of us like orange lipstick. 
  • Bumble and bumble All-Style Blow Dry- Protects during blow drying and absorbs oils.
  • clariSEA Rapid Detox Charcoal Exfoliate- I use charcoal soap a few times a week but I have never seen this before. It is a powder that you either mix with water and make a paste or you add to your regular cleanser. I tried it with Noxzema. It made the cleanser crumbly but I think its works.

An interesting assortment this month. My favorites: Ipsy- Sea Salt Spray. Birchbox- Mom's Eau de Cartier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...