Friday, July 10, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Spinoffs I'd Like To See

It is 5 Fandom Friday time. This is the brain child of the wonderful ladies The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick. This week's prompt is "Spinoff I Would Like To See". There are many of these. When a show I like ends and I want it to continue. The devastation of characters leaving. Or just secondary characters from films or TV that need more screen time. This was hard to narrow down.

1. Rory and Amy aka The Ponds
When the Weeping Angels took the Ponds from the Doctor I was pretty upset...for days. Ok I'm still upset. But the Angels didn't kill them. They were forced back in time. So a spinoff is possible. It would follow their new life together in the past. Together or not at all.


2. Firefly
Captain Mal and River looked like they could take on the universe at the end of Serenity. So let them. Sure we lost some very loved crew members but I need more firefly in my life.

3. Bucky Barnes: The Winter Soldier
I would love to see more of this character. He has decades unaccounted for under the control of Hydra. Knowing Bucky he must have tried to resurface from the brain washing.

4. Harley Quinn
Harley is only ever a secondary character. I would love to see a film or TV series about her. She is dangerous, sassy, funny and fashionable. I think a film about how Harleen Quinzel becomes Harley Quinn would be amazing.

5. Joan and Peggy Take Manhattan
Mad Men is over but Peggy and Joan have just gotten started. These two characters have had to fight for everything. But as the show progressed they started to get the respect they had earned a thousand times over. Would a TV series about these two strong and business savvy women set in the 70s and 80s be amazing. It needs to happen.


4 comments:

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...