Wednesday, June 24, 2015

June Ipsy and Birchbox

It's Ipsy and Birchbox time. These are monthly subscription boxes that cost $10 shipped to the US. As always I split these out with my mom. The products she took are in Orange

Ipsy 
Every Ipsy bag comes with its own make up bag.
  • BioRepublic Sheet Masks- Three of these masks came this month. I love these masks. I've had the cucumber before but I hadn't seen the others.
  • tre'StQue Mini Eyeshadow Crayon- I though this came without a lid at first. A creamy eye shadow that goes on smooth.
  • Glamierre Flat Top Concealer Brush- I love getting make up tools in these bags.
  • J Cat Beauty Liptitude Hydrating Lip Stain- A really good amount of lip stain.
  • Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Foundation Primer- I have always wanted to try this. I haven't had a chance to yet, but I'm excited about getting it. 
  • (At the top) Pura Vida Lace Headband- They say it is a bonus but it seems like a random thing they just threw in. Not really great.
  • Marcelle Waterproof Eyeliner- This came in a mauve color. Goes on easy and stays on. Truly waterproof.
  • COOLA SPF 50 Sport Mango- A mango scented sun screen. Way too mango.
  • Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect- We get a lot of these in these boxes. They all work pretty well. 
  • Paula's Choice Moisturizer with Retinol- I have fairly sensitive skin so it is always a hit or miss with Retinol. This one is a hit. Went on without any problems.
  • Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream- A rather small sample of face cream.

Not bad this month. Favorites; Ipsy- Smashbox primer because I have been wanting to try it. Birchbox- Paula's Choice Retinol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...