Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Walking Dead: 5 Reasons I Hate Noah

The Walking Dead is one of my current favorites shows. I know that every week it is possible that a character that I have grown attached to might die. I root for this band of survivors. Then a bad egg enters the nest...Noah. The Walking Dead universe is difficult enough with out him screwing things up.
My top 5 reasons why I hate Noah

  1. Let's just start with the obvious one- Beth's death. This could have been avoided if Noah had just waited outside. His mere presence caused a standoff between Dawn and Beth that ended with both of them getting killed. I think Dawn deserved it but Beth was trying to defend a weakling...Noah.
  2. Remember how Noah met Daryl and Carol? By stealing their weapons and siccing walkers on them. He literally unleashed walkers that were trapped in tents on two people he didn't know anything about. His excuse? He told them they looked like they could handle the walkers. Um dude, you took their freaking weapons. Then they had to save him...from a bookshelf.
  3. Noah used Beth's death to manipulate Rick into taking him home. Telling Rick that Beth wanted to get him home. Noah basically used the grief of the group to get a ride home.
  4. I will be the first to admit that Tyreese let his guard down and that led to him getting attacked. I still blame Noah though. They were only in that house because Noah wanted to be there. It was Noah's walker brother that attacked Tyreese. And when watching the episode again I believe Tyreese thought that it was Noah coming into the room, not a walker
  5. Noah is too weak. Tyreese may have lived (one arm less) if Noah had any basic survival skills. Instead of getting to Rick and the others after Tyreese has been attacked Noah ended up trapped by walkers on a porch. How the hell did that happen? You had one job Noah. All he had to do was run out of the house into the street, where he could not be pinned by walkers, and find help.
It has been a long time since a single character in a show that I enjoy has made me so angry. Noah is only good at destruction. A weak character without any decent qualities. He is just a burden. He would have been better off at the hospital.
Rant Ended


No comments:

Post a Comment

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...