Friday, February 6, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Favorite Funko Pop Figures


I must admit I am becoming addicted to Funko figures. Last March I won a Walking Dead prize pack from Nerd Fu that had two large walker figures and three mystery minis. Now, much in the same way I was hoarding beanie babies and pogs as a kid, I am wanting these vinyl figures. I haven't gone full blown obsession mainly because I am an adult now and have to buy these for myself. Although I have a nice collection of the mystery minis.

This week The Nerdy Girlie and SuperSpaceChick have asked us to list our favorite Funko figures. I am splitting this into two lists of 5. Top 5 ones I have and ones I want.

Top 5 Funko Pops I Own

Starting at the top left:
1. The Bride of Frankenstein- The Hot Topic exclusive that glows in the dark. This was a Christmas present from my cousin. That fact that she went to Hot Topic and faced down their wall of Funkos is what really makes my love this one. 
2. Catwoman- The 1960's Julie Newmar version. I absolutely love the old Batman series and Newmar's Catwoman was my favorite villain. I had to have this.
3. Cheshire Cat- The half invisible Hot Topic exclusive. My obsession with all things Alice meant that I went on a search for this pop as soon as it was announced to be at stores. 
4. Harley Quinn- The Arkham Asylum version. The first video game that I ever completely finished was Batman: Arkham Asylum. I loved Harley in the game. I actually would love to get the entire Arkham Asylum set.
5. Mystery Mini Arya- My favorite character from Game of Thrones is Arya. I shook many mystery mini boxes to try and find her. I succeeded. Of course I want all of these too.

Funko Pops I Want 

Pictures from Funko.com
1. Alice- Of course want the Alice Funko Pop but I haven't seen it in stores. If they also made an American McGee version I would be so happy.
2. Robin- 1960's TV Series Robin has been on my want list for awhile. Again I cannot find this one in any stores around here. Robin was my imaginary friend as a small only child. I was always a nerd.
3. Loki- The best villain ever. Tom Hiddleston has made this character one of my favorites. Evil yet fun and sexy. 
4. More Harleys- I do not have the tradition Harley Quinn like the one pictured above. I also want the newest Derby version.
5. ALL THE POPS- Okay maybe not all of them but there are so many I want. Including some upcoming ones that have been announced. Attack on Titan mystery minis and The Fifth Element Pops. Oh and I want Beetlejuice and Slimer. : )

16 comments:

  1. OooOoo I love the Cheshire Cat!! #crazycatlady xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that half of this pop is invisible. Crazy Cat Ladies Unite

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's the Pop that started this addiction : )

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You would think it would be easier to find. One day...

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I was beginning to think I would never find her. Got a couple of Tyrions when searching for her

      Delete
  5. the alice & cheshire cat ones are so cute & i love the catwoman one too :) they are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really cute and I want them all : )

      Delete
  6. I LOVE that Julie Newmar Catwoman! Love 60s Batman!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 60s Batman is what made me the nerd I am today : ) Love that there are others who have seen it : )

      Delete
  7. love your current collection. I am slowly becoming addicted as well, I received my first and not last Funko Pop from a subscription box and now I need more. I will be adding Catwoman to my list along with Cheshire cat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a GITD Groot and Joker-Batman from my LootCrate boxes. Subscription boxes are always a good place to start

      Delete
  8. Love your list! I actually just picked up Roller Derby Harley yesterday!! I still want the one of her with the mallet but at this point, I don't think I will ever own her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The few Harley with the Mallet I've seen are so expensive, I guess they are chase versions : (

      Delete

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...