Friday, December 26, 2014

5 Fandom Friday: New Years Blogger Resolutions


Trying to get out of the December void and hook back into The Nerdy Girlie and Super Space Chick's 5 Fandom Friday posts. This week's post is about Blogging resolutions for the next year. Since I have the over eating hangover and too much to clean up syndrome this will be short.

  1. I need to figure out how to make my blog look professional instead of looking like an old Xanga page. Unfortunately I lack the skills to do so at this time. My goal is the figure out the layout and maybe even add some fun graphics. No clue where to begin with that.
  2. Get some sort of set schedule for posts. Twice a week. Wednesday and Friday maybe.
  3. Branch out on the topics of posts. One of the reasons why I enjoy blogging is that it gives me an excuse to try new things. I really like my "I Wanna Be" food series that I have been trying to do once a month. I would like to work on some new things.
  4. Network more with other bloggers
  5. Continue with the first resolution because that one will take time 

2 comments:

Faux Foodie- Eton Mess

Since life is strange right now, I have nothing relevant to post right now... so instead a re-post/edit of one of my favorite desserts ...